If you do not have agency-partners, and want to launch new your program on Partnerhub®, we have an excited opportunity for you called the Concierge Program.
A few things to know about the platform:
* Partnerhub® works like a dating app for partnerships.
* It differs greatly from a PRM in the sense that it is built to be the bridge between both sides of our community - saas and digital agencies.
* Top agencies like The Stable, Hawke Media, NetGuru, The Snow Agency, Titan Growth... use Partnerhub® to find and manage all of their partnerships in one place.
* This version does not have affiliate tracking/payouts, but we will have this soon.
* There is not a profile type in this version for HR-tech, Ed-tech, Insure-tech, or fin-tech products. But, soon...
Learn more about these programs by reviewing the T's and C's
"Before Partnerhub, I had to submit my referrals through half a dozen portals, and keep a Google sheet updated to run reports. Now, I have all my partner activity, communications, and referrals in one platform."
"Never before has my team had one solution to find, manage and enable ALL of our partnerships!"
"We haven't done it to this level of detail. I feel like this is a whole untapped universe here because there are just so many tools to grow with."
Partnerhub is a brand new type of platform so you may have some questions. To learn about our features, please review guides here.
Most PRM's are great for two things; push communication like email blasts or distributing assets, and distributing commissions payouts.
Partnerhub covers finding partners, activating them, ongoing communication, project collaboration, document sharing, one-time rewards, automated messaging / alerts, and tracking referrals.
Some of our users keep a simple affiliate tracking solution so they can generate custom tracking links and pay commissions to those ghost affiliates who simply want to add their link to a blog post or youtube video to collect commissions. Day to day management of partners is done in Partnerhub. If you have yet to pay out commissions, read this >
Yes. Free for both user types forever. Tech teams to have a valuable partner opportunity for agencies, apply or be invited. But, once in, Partnerub® isfree. It's our opinion that no one should have to pay to partner.
Here is our research (last updated March 2022):
Yes. You can invite team members as Admin's or Member's. And, you can bulk import your entire roster, or add them one at a time.
Partnerhub has been described by users as a dating app for partnerships. It serves recommendations to the agencies based on overlapping customer profiles. The agency has to make the first move, but once approved, either party can create tasks, add the partner to a project, chat...
This is actually easy - if you are approved to join, we believe you will succeed.
But, for tech companies - to really grow your program inside - you have to make sure you always have two things:
1) A Live Offer running. These can be anything from co-marketing opportunities, events you want to include partners in, free accounts, white paper collaborations, podcast guest spots...
2) A great program incentives description like this one from our friends at SurveySparrow:
"White-label or use our account hierarchy to do custom implementations and managed services for your customers.
+ Social mentions and the opportunity to get showcased in front of our 100K customer base.
+ Revenue share of 25% of the revenue recognized from the customers brought in through the partner in perpetuity for the lifetime of the customer.
+ MDFs for demand generation - Co-marketing and co-creation with the partner.
- SPIFFs apart from the 25% commission!"